[orca-list] Orca and tilda terminal

Orca and Tilda terminal-- how well does Orca work with that?
Also,
i read a blog entry where Darragh (can't type that irish last name)
explained how to make it work by editing a few lines in
orca-customizations.py.
Where is this orca-customizations.py file?
How well does Orca interface to Tilda terminal?
I would like to interface to the Irssi client if that's possible, such as
using text-tools in Tilda terminal.
Also, does Orca announce the characters you backspace/
I cannot use Gnome-terminal too well with Orca, because it cannot read the
character that is being backspaced, many times I'm backspacing multiple
characters and stuff. So thanks.

Regards, --Keith.