Re: [orca-list] list settings

On Prickle-Prickle, day 41 of Discord 3174, Kenny Hitt wrote:
Hi.  Personally, I like list that have there options set like this
one.  It gives me an easy way to decide where to send my replies.

I fully agree. Its just a matter of attuning to use the list reply
(or if not provided by the mail application, the "group reply" or "reply
to all") function.

E. g. in Mutt the list reply function is bound to L (capital l) and in
Evolution to ctrl-l.

cheers

  Henning

--
Aus Murphy's Gesetze:
Alle unbeseelten Gegenstände können sich gerade soweit bewegen, daß