Re: [orca-list] Installing Ubuntu Hardy Heron with Orca Not Working

Just want to thank you for pointing me in the right direction.  Looking for his name, I found the appropriate message and instructions which worked well.  The lack of timely documentation updates is a constant source of frustration for me with Linux...which is not my primary OS.  Still, I appreciate the help.

Josh de Lioncourt

...my other mail provider is an owl...