Re: [orca-list] Orca with Evolution mail

Hi

It's really looking good.

I think that I read from the accessible apps wiki page that the preview
pane needs to be turned off.  On the other issue, my installation I
could read the whole line but with my tinkering, I can move the left and
right arrows to read the different headings of each message as you
describe now.  I've looked through my settings but I just can't restore
the whole line of message detail being read.  But we live and learn.
<smiles>

Regards