[orca-list] The accessible installer in Hardy seems not to work

Hi,
downloaded and tested the Hardy release, and tried to access the installer.
In neither case I did succeed.
I performed the steps explained by Luke, but neither speech nor braille
appeared.
I must have landed in a kind of installer, since I cannot provide any
commands as it is usual when started the regular desktop.
I've no sighted assistance, so I cannot tell you waht's on the screen.
The only way out is press Alt+control+Delete, and this leads to a reboot
not a halt of the system.
Any hints?
Hermann

--