Re: [orca-list] access in text consoles

Hi

Yes, I understood that but what I didn't understand is what "very well"
means for the original poster.  If he / she just read your notes on the
wiki we may have a better framed question.

http://live.gnome.org/Orca/GnomeTerminal#details

BTW: I've managed to edit viles with vim without extensive editing of
the rc but does managed mean very well?

Regards