Re: [orca-list] pulseaudio frustration

Hello,

Peter VÃgner  wrote:
To make it even worse I have tryed using various pulseaudio utilities
e.g. pulseaudio volume control and one more tool which name I cant
remember.

Now I know what a tool I was reffering to. It's called pulseaudio device chooser. It won't run on my hardy system at all. At least nothing happens when pressing its icon in the sounds menu under applications.

Really here is no one who can tell me what else might I type into the /etc/speech-dispatcher/modules/espeak.conf in place of pulseaudio server what is set to "default" to get the output through different sound card? Reading pulseaudio wiki and googling a few days helps nothing it's why I am so frustrated and am repeating the question. I can remember some guys posting how wonderfull pulseaudio is and what a nice tweaks were already achieved. Or such efect has never been achieved or no one was ever been interested init?
please

Peter