Re: [orca-list] braille presentation of links

This sounds much more preferrable to me, even in firefox I am unclear as
to how a braille user is meant to know where the link really begins.
Using dots 7 and/or 8 will make it more like how someone visually knows
where the link is.

Possibly related to this, but may be more generally, it could be useful
if some of these marks could be made blinking, eg. the cursor might be
something someone would choose (like brltty does in a text console). It
can get a bit much when dots 7 and/or 8 are used and two of these
elements coincide, eg. the cursor is in an area where dots 7 and 8 are
already in use like the tab character at the moment.

Might it be worth considering reviewing all braille display stuff?

Michael Whapples