Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu accessible install is now here, from CD boot.

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008, Luke Yelavich wrote:

I am proud to announce that finally, there is an easy way to use the Ubuntu gui installer, ubiquity, with
orca. The instructions below will get you from CD boot, to a totally accessible installer in a matter of
minutes. No longer will you have to boot the live CD, and do several hacks just to get access to the
installer.

Good. How will this work with creating/deleting/modifying partitions?
(I think the installer uses gparted...?)

Will use continuous free space and manually edit partition table work with speech?
(and braille?)

Also where can I obtain a cd with this new change?

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
<d dalton iinet net au>