Re: [orca-list] unable to stop speech with Orca 2.22.

Hi.  I can make this problem happen consistantly in Orca 2.22.1 by holding down the read line key (keypad 8)
for a second or two.
The app with focus at the time doesn't matter.  If I downgrade to Orca 2.20.3, the problem goes away.
It appears to be a bug specific to Orca 2.22.x.
In case I didn't mention it, I've also tested the latest SVN with the same results as Orca 2.22.1.
Should I test Orca 2.21 versions, or have I provided enough information for others to reproduce this?

          Kenny