[orca-list] Firefox 3 and Fedora 8

Hello, list!

From speakupmodified.org, you can read the following:

"Get Firefox 3

The Speakup Modified is no longer building Firefox 3 packages because
Fedora is building them as part of the development process for the
forthcoming release of Fedora 9, and these Firefox 3 Beta rpm packages
for Fedora 9 work perfectly wellunder Fedora 8."

I tried to update firefox with 'yum --enablerepo=development update
firefox', and I got a huge list of packages that needed to be updated,
including glibc, nss, nspr and more. At last, I got an error:

Error: Missing dependency: perl:(MODULLE_COMPAT_5.8.6) is needed by
package perl_XML-Encoding

Currently, I'm running firefox-3.0-0.b2pre_2007111718.fc8

So what should I do to update firefox on my F8 system?

Thanks

Lars