Re: [orca-list] OT: Does anybody know what happened to brltty list?

seems there's an anti-spam setting that doesn't like the mailroute your mails take to the list from your pc. "too many hops" IMHO means that the mails takes too many mailservers to be delivered.

I haven't tried posting myself O I can't confirm your findings.

regards,
Andor