Re: [orca-list] OT: Does anybody know what happened to brltty list?

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 10:07:08AM +0200, Hermann wrote:
Every mail I send, I get back from the mailman daemon with the subject:
"Too many hops". What hops?

Each hop is a transfer of the message from one machine to another. To prevent
mail loops, mail transfer agents limit the maximum number of hops allowed. I
looked this up in the Sendmail book (3rd ed.).

What this means in practical terms is that there's a configuration problem at
mielke.cc, either on Dave's machine or at his service provider.

I would suggest writing to Dave again, or contacting him by telephone if you
have his phone number.