Re: [orca-list] Possible problem with firefox

am Mi 16. Apr 2008 um 17:27:09 schrieb Chris Norman <chris norman4 ntlworld com>:
I can't actually find out how you file bugs, there used to be something
in the help menu?

I don't talk about filing a bug against FF, but of filing a bug against
Orca:
Go to:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org
You first need to create an account, if you don't have one. Follow the
steps on the page, it's rather easy.
After having set up an account, click on "new bug". Now an assistent
appears that guides you through the needed steps. You have to spend a
little time for filing a bug.
Note: If you use to work in a text console, you can use a text browser,
it's even easier to handle the page with such a browser; I do the filing
mostly with w3m.
Hermann