Re: [orca-list] Possible problem with firefox

am Mi 16. Apr 2008 um 15:56:53 schrieb Chris Norman <chris norman4 ntlworld com>:
Hi All,
Has anyone else noticed that when going to a site such as youtube, and
searching for and watching a video, that when you go back from a video,
the cursor is returned to the top of the page. Is there any way it can
be set to go back to the last possition of the page? such as the link
you were on when you left the page?

This behavior seems to be normal. I never experienced that I land on the
last visited link when returning to the former webpage.
This only works in the latest Windows screen readers or in the web tool
Webformator by the German company Audiodata.
Hermann