Re: [orca-list] The bug is back!

am Di 15. Apr 2008 um 13:24:48 schrieb Henning Oschwald <listmail hoschwald de>:
now that I succeeded in installing the very latest Orca, I've to realize
that the Evolution bug is back; I'm talking of bug 519936.

For me it has never gone. :-(

The message index is beeing read correctly if I set my locale variables
to en_US, but as soon as I switch back to de locale, the problem
returns.

I'll try to do some investigation on this.

Which Orca, which Evolution? If you use the latest Orca from trunk, this
should be fixed. It's also fixed in Orca 2.22.1. Perhaps an update of
Evolution is needed too.
Hermann