[orca-list] Regarding flat review on laptop

Hi,

I am a complete newbie to ORCA/Linux, so please forgive my ignorence on this:

I just installed Ubuntu Hardy from the daily build from last Monday on a laptop, thus using the laptop keyboard layout. Now, when I press capslock+p to enter flat review mode, nothing happens. If, for instance, I move the arrow keys to read the text, nothing gets spoken. I haveexperimented with this both in the Gnome-terminal and in Firefox.

I have done some reading on the web site, but I am just stuck right now. I would therefore apreciate help in making the next step. Do I have to upgrade my beta of Ubuntu 8?

Thanks in advance

Daniel

Checked by AVG.