Re: [orca-list] ponctuation pronunciation and pauses

Hi Hermann:

I just cut/paste your exact lines into my ~/.orca/user-settings.py file and they worked. I also put them in a ~/.orca/orca-customizations.py file and they worked as well. I'm not sure what is going wrong.

Keep in mind that these are only for speaking characters -- they will not be used for speaking words.

Will