Re: [orca-list] Question with Orca verbosity setting

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 09:25:00PM +0200, Hammer Attila wrote:
Michael, Will, I would like thank you your answers my question.
I have a suggestion, if possible doing:
In future version of Orca screen reader, possible do the controls and
menu items shortcuts sayed automaticaly with Orca, if the verbosity
setting was selected (now manual where am I feature sayed this information)?
E.g. If the user press the f10 key, orca now say file.
In future version, Orca saying file, and the file menu shortcut
information automaticaly.

There should be verbosity options for speech and braille which determine
whether these keys are presented specially henever the corresponding menu
items have focus.

I can submit this to Bugzilla if others think it would be a helpful addition.