Re: [orca-list] TTSynth through speech-dispatcher.

On Sun, 2007-09-23 at 22:58 +0200, Tomas Cerha wrote:
Hi Darragh,

you will need to download speech dispatcher source code and compile it
yourself with support for the ibmtts module.  The installation
instructions within the package will tell you more.

Best regards, Tomas

Thanks for your response.  I'll do that right away I think.  I kind of
knew that but was too lazy to go down that rout.  Having enough problems
trying to get squirrelmail working without messing with synths at the
moment but it's kind of a catch 22 situation.  without the right I cant
work as hard.   Or maybe that's just me being too fussy.

Thanks for the pointer.

SlÃn

Darragh