[orca-list] TTSynth through speech-dispatcher.

Hay al,

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but where should I start when
changing TTSynth to work through speech-dispatcher instead of
gnome-speech?  I'm using Ubuntu 7.4 with gnome-speech from CVS.  I've
installed speech-dispatcher using aptitude as well.  TTSynth is also
installed and working through Gnome-speech at the moment.

Any pointers welcome.

Thanks

Darragh