[orca-list] Ubuntu installation on second hard drive

Hi folks,

Well, I actually got my hands on a second hard drive, an 80 GB Western Digital. I got the Ubuntu install to talk just fine with orca. I got all the way to the end of the install, then...chickened out. The snag is, should I let Ubuntu install the boot loader on my main drive, my C drive which has my XP installation on it? Or, should it be installed on the second hard drive. Also, I am not sure what to enter if it is to be installed on the second drive? The default says HD0, my C drive, so would this make my second hard drive HD1?

Thanks.

~Ann