Re: [orca-list] Emailing: msg00005.htm

Thanks, Luke,

So, when I edit my documentation, do I simply tell my Ubuntu/Devian
customers to:

apt-get install gnome-speech-ibmtts

Because the package is in the standard repositories and is likely to be
correctly sourced in sources-list?

I suspec you will say, "yes," but I just want to be certain.

Thanks also for providing this packaging.

Janina