Re: [orca-list] Problems with laptop layout

-----Mensaje original-----
De: William Walker Sun COM [mailto:William Walker Sun COM]
Enviado el: jueves, 06 de septiembre de 2007 19:47
Para: Jonathan Chacón
CC: orca-list gnome org
Asunto: Re: [orca-list] Problems with laptop layout

Hi Jonathan:

Hello

Nice to hear from you!

Jeje, i was missed too much time because of my job but now I have free time
again!

I want to learn to make scripts for orca again and I have got many ideas for
new programs in linux. I want to migrate to Linux and uninstall WinXP on my
home laptop. I'll talk about the task needed in linux to kill windows

Delia says hello for you. She tried to improve my english but I have no
time, jeje

It sounds like the "Say All" operation is being invoked rather than the
character review operation.  When I look in the Orca sources for laptop mode
I >see that SayAll is bound to the semicolon and character review is bound
to the comma.

In spanish keyboard distirbution in "," key is ";" on shift. If you press
shift+, you get ; character.

I don't know if in Spanish american keyboard the ";" character is in the
same key of "," character.

I can type the spanish keyboard map If you need it.

Thanks for all

Regards
        Jonathan Chacón