Re: [orca-list] Problems with laptop layout

Hi Jonathan:

Nice to hear from you!  It sounds like the "Say All" operation is being
invoked rather than the character review operation.  When I look in the
Orca sources for laptop mode I see that SayAll is bound to the semicolon
and character review is bound to the comma.

Is it possible these keys might be switched on your keyboard?

Will