Re: [orca-list] Orca speaking check box for icon

Michael:

I think this was a transient thing that was a side effect of the pyatspi migration. I just checked with trunk and cannot reproduce the problem.

Thanks for bringing this up, though. We certainly hope to have the first phase of the pyatspi migration done by the GNOME 2.21.1 release this coming week. After that, we'll be focusing very hard on performance and bug fixes.

Will

Michael Whapples wrote:
Hello,
I have just noticed in updating orca from svn trunk (r3111) that it is
saying check box for icon on the desktop. This doesn't affect the
braille, that is still correctly reading icon. I don't know if it makes
a difference, but I am using the en-gb locale.

Also I know the trunk version is unstable at the moment, so do you want
these reports on problems with it?

From
Michael Whapples