Re: [orca-list] Orca Terminal Bug [Was Re: running administrative programs]

Hi Janina:

See also Cody's thread on this: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/orca-list/2007-October/msg00209.html.

Will

Janina Sajka wrote:
Guy's post reminds me of an Orca bug I've meant to bring up ...

When in the terminal, if you 'su -' you're naturally prompted for su's
passwd. When you type it, your keystrokes are echo'd, which is
incorrect.

Should I file this?

Janina

Guy Schlosser writes:
Hey all, just me again.  Has anyone succeded in trying to run a program
as administrator in Gutsy and get it to speak?  I tried running a couple
programs today (Network manager and wifi-radar", and neither would speak
after my password was entered.

Again, thanks in advance,

Guy