[orca-list] Reading Firefox/XUL statusbar changes?

Can Orca read changes of statusbar contents automatically in
Firefox/XUL?  I think this would be very useful.  But I can't see any
incoming events in Accerciser when I change XUL statusbar contents.  Is
it something Firefox should do but doesn't do?

Anyway, is there any working way making _non-interactive_ messages in
Firefox/XUL in such a way that they are read by Orca automatically when
they are displayed?

Regards,

Milan Zamazal