Re: [orca-list] Fwd: Labels not read at first by GNOME Orca screen reader

Hi Mírian:

Sorry for the delay -- we've been working furiously on a migration to the pyatspi library. It's been a lot of work, and we're trying to get through the first phase prior to this Sunday.

I'm having trouble visualizing what's going on here, but it sounds like you're working on some sort of application setup wizard where you are reusing components. These kinds of interfaces tend to get a little hard to handle, and we typically need to handle them with custom scripts.

Do you have code you can share?  I'd like to experience the behavior.

Thanks for asking about this, btw. It is AWESOME when a developer cares about accessibility this early in the development process. You win major points. :-)

Will

Mírian Bruckschen wrote:
Hi all,

Perhaps this is the right place to re-post it... Sorry if it isn't.
I'm having some issues with my pygtk application and orca, and didn't
know where else to go. Below, my original message, originally posted
to pygtk mailing list.

Thanks for any thoughts,