Re: [orca-list] is firefox crashing orca/gnome

Hi John and others. Well, I don't know if I'm running firefox 2.x or
3.x. I'm running what ever is packaged with ubuntu 7.10 and released
on the 18th.

I've been wanting to try it for a while and I had a friend who's way
into linux wanting to help. We gave it a try a while back, maybe
January. I had heard of lsr ETC. We tried to instal  but we didn't
get real far. he didn't know much about speech ETC. So, I started
reading. Eventually I came across discussion of Orca.
Anyway, this week I downloaded feisty and gutsy. I tried the live
feisty CD but following directions, I couldn't get it to come up
talking. Then I tried gutsy live CD and it came up talking, first try.
So there you have it.
 I'm trying. :-)

Rusty