Re: [orca-list] Orca and Ubuntu 7.10 -- possible to use?

Hi, I'm brand new, so take what I say with a grain of salt.
I was able to get the live CD to come up speaking. I was able to
install using the workaround. I can boot in to 7.10 with speech.
Is it working properly, well, I don't know what exactly properly is
because I'm a new user, but it definately talks.

Hi.

Thanks for your information. Now I have a few questions:
How did you start Live-cd? I press f5, 3 and two times enter after the cd starts spinning. When did you download the ISO image? I downloaded it yesterday. Possibly we may have different versions of the cd.

Thanks for your help.
Tuukka