From: "tuukka Ojala" <tuukka ojala gmail com>
To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 2:26 PM
Subject: [orca-list] Orca and Ubuntu 7.10 -- possible to use?

Hi all.

The Ubuntu 7.10 was released some days ago, and I decided to download the
CD. I haven't tested this version yet, because I read from the archives
that
some users had problems with 7.10 beta. My question is, are these problems
fixed in the stable distribution which I have?

Thanks for your responses!

Kindest regards
Tuukka