Re: [orca-list] Mouse clicks in latest orca

Hi Bart:

Orca's SVN trunk code is currently very unstable due to our work on porting to pyatspi. We're doing this very early in the GNOME 2.22 release cycle to give us time to work out the bugs before GNOME 2.22 goes out the door. We really hope to have the bulk of the migration done by the first unstable release of the GNOME 2.22 cycle: Orca v2.21.1, which will come out October 29. Until then, you should pull from the gnome-2-20 branch. We keep that stable and all backport bug fixes to it.

Hope this helps,

Will

bart bunting net au wrote:
Hi all,

I wrote an email to the list the other day, but didn't see any answer.

I was asking about how to do a mouse click in orca.  I've figured out what should work i.e. caps 7 and 8 for
laptop and orca + / or + for desktop.

However using the latest orca from svn this doesn't appear to work.
Does anyone know if this is part of the pyatspi migration or could it
be a problem with my setup?

Regards

Bart