Re: [orca-list] Keyboard Emulation in BRLTTY

Here is some info about those dependencies you need for compiling Orca.
Chris Norman I think tried to reply but ended up only sending it to me
and not the list (unfortunately I don't have the original as I thought
it may have been sent to the list as well, but when I got the digest
today, it wasn't there).

I think that particular package is intltool. There is a page for
installing Orca on the Orca website (http://live.gnome.org/Orca) which
under the link for download and install has a section for fedora, which
may be slightly different to Redhat, but will be a lot closer than
slackware is. The other package it indicates is gnome-common. I don't
know what package manager is in Redhat and which you prefer, so can't be
too specific here, but that page has commands for yum and apt-get.

From
Michael Whapples