[orca-list] Keyboard Emulation in BRLTTY

I have an Elba braille display and would very much like to use its
keyboard as the computer keyboard. However, it seems that keyboard
emulation is implemented only in the Braille Lite driver. I sent a
message to Dave Mielke on this, but I never received a reply. I'm
thinking of implementing it for the Papenmeier driver. Has anyone had
exmerience with implementing keyboard emulation?

Incidentally, I'm still looking for the XML::Parser perl module that
orca needs.

Thanks,

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.