-----Mensaje original-----
De: orca-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] En nombre de bart bunting net au
Enviado el: lunes, 15 de octubre de 2007 7:18
Para: orca mailing list
Asunto: [orca-list] Selecting text in gnome terminal

Hi all,

Probably a stupid question but can't  find out where it is
documented.  I want to select some text in the
gnome-terminal.  I can find commands for left and right click
but not one to lock the button down.

Any pointers appreciated.

Bart