Re: [orca-list] XUL: Caret browsing silent in dynamically created texts

"JD" == Joanmarie Diggs <joanmarie diggs gmail com> writes:

    JD> I looked at your sample with Accerciser's event monitoring.
    JD> What I would expect to see as I arrowed left and right among the
    JD> characters in the generated text are object:text-caret-moved
    JD> events.  What I'm actually seeing as I arrow left and right
    JD> among the characters in the generated text is.... Nothing.

I could see an object:text-caret-moved event, so I wasn't sure about the
problem.  But I can see only one such an event each time I move the
caret over several characters of the generated texts.  Following your
reasoning and assuming the information provided by Accerciser is
accurate and correct (well, I learned not to believe anything in the
area of accessibility, but Accerciser shouldn't be that complex so I'll
believe it:-), it looks there is a Firefox bug, indeed.  So I'll file a
bug report to Firefox.

Thank you for guiding me!

Regards,

Milan Zamazal