Re: [orca-list] orca and eclipse

-----Mensaje original-----
De: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] En
nombre de Michael Whapples
Enviado el: lunes, 08 de octubre de 2007 16:13
Para: orca-list gnome org
Asunto: [orca-list] orca and eclipse

Hello,

Hello

Does anyone have experience of using orca with eclipse,

I use Eclipse and Pydev with Orca

and if so how
well does it work, is there anything you would suggest doing to make it
work better?

Well, there are some problems with some windows like debuging window or
project explorer window but eclipse has shortcuts and menu items to access
the information.

Sorry I have no braille display now, I can not make a simulation with your
problem.
I hope I will have a braille display on my ubuntu desktop next month

Regards
        Jonathan Chacón