[orca-list] orca and eclipse

Hello,
Does anyone have experience of using orca with eclipse, and if so how
well does it work, is there anything you would suggest doing to make it
work better?

I have had a quick look, and find it awkward to use, but noticed what
looks like a bug with orca. When using backspace to remove a character
from the middle of a line, the cursor on the braille display moves back,
but the text doesn't seem to alter on the braille display until I cursor
down and up (back to) the line, at which point the text which was
removed is then gone. Orca seems to know that the text is removed as
when cursoring through with the cursor keys speech seems to be aware of
the change without having to move away and back.

Is there any better IDEs that work well with orca, I plan to use it for
python and java (eclipse can do this with the pydev plugin).

From
Michael Whapples