[orca-list] Orca doesn't read contents of XUL combo boxes
- From: Milan Zamazal <pdm brailcom org>
- To: orca-list gnome org
- Subject: [orca-list] Orca doesn't read contents of XUL combo boxes
- Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 21:44:14 +0200
When I enter a XUL page http://www.freebsoft.org/~pdm/test4.xul and
focus the menupopup element there using the tab key, I can hear: "item 1
combo box". This is right, but some information is missing:
- The associated <label> is not read.
- When using the up/down arrow keys to change the selected combo box
item, Orca is completely silent.
] [Thread Prev