Re: [orca-list] Keyboard Mode Flat Review Bug

Hi All, I've just been looking into this and indeed the behavior does
not seem correct.  I only use word echo so I guess I missed it.  Just as
a possibility, what would you all think of the following?
When not in flat review I think we should keep the current behavior.  If
the user is pressing flat review combinations key echo should be
suppressed unless the flat review key is being pressed in "keyboard
learn mode".
thoughts?
Mike