Re: [orca-list] systemrequirements for orca?

Hi All:

I wonder if we should try to keep a page of "System configurations known to work with Orca" on our WIKI. On this page, people could add their experiences with:

* Hardware -- CPU (make, speed), RAM (amount), Audio Card (make, driver), etc.

* Operating system distribution and version

* TTS Engine

* Orca version

* Extra configuration notes

Would people on this list be willing to contribute to the page?

Will

Halim Sahin wrote:
Hi,

What are the recommendations to run orca in an usable speed
(CPU, RAM)?

Thanks
Halim