Re: [orca-list] PS/3

Hay Chriss,
On Sat, 2007-11-10 at 17:58 -0500, Chris Hofstader wrote:
Hi,

Iâve heard of a number of folks getting killer performance on a Sony
PS/3 and its seven cores running GNU/Linux distributions.  Does anyone
know if orca has been tested on it?  If so, assuming the results were
good, it would make a pretty incredible price/performance ratio for
running the software we discuss here.

cdh

Hay Chriss,

Very interesting idea.
The archetecture probably isn't supported by the compilation but
compiling it statically on another platform and using the compiled
program with a supported distribution should work.

It's a cool idea.  Let me know how your investigation goes.

BTW, I like the blog.  Very informative.  Keep it up.

Darragh