[orca-list] What is the best approach for a blind person to use a Palm Pilot?

Hi...
I was thinking about getting a palm pilot. I was wondering if I could install linux on a Palm Pilot and if so, which linux would be best. I also wanted to know the best approach for a blind person to use a Palm Pilot. Should I use  Orca or is there speech recognition software available. Thanks.
Charlie