[orca-list] Accerciser doesn't get my application's icon

Hey Guys,

I've a little problem.

In the development of my application i'm using accerciser to test the accessibility of it. Accerciser doesn't get my application's icon and i don't know why.

I put the icon in the hicolor folder, i'm using the gtk.icon_theme_get_default() function to get it, and everything is working fine, but accerciser still doesn't show it. Is there something that i should now or care about to get this proble solved?

it is an 48x48 .png image.

Thanks

--
Flavio Percoco Premoli, A.K.A. [Flaper87]
http://www.flaper87.com