From: Rich Burridge <Rich Burridge Sun COM>
Date: May 22, 2007 1:48:48 PM PDT
To: Justin Harford <blindstein gmail com>
Subject: Re: Apple Keyboard with Linux

Justin Harford wrote:
I tried xmodmap and it didn't do anything.  I typed it in the app run diolog that appears when you press alt f2.

I wonder if it is possible that the fact that I am running this as a virtual computer embeted in tiger is messing things up.  Is there a way to make caps lock not turn on when you press it the first time?

Sorry, I don't know. Perhaps a question to ask back on the Orca mailing list.

Or what other key should I use?  How about command, one left of the space.  I think it is the windows key.

That seems reasonable. Again, you're going where I've never been before.
Maybe a question for the Ubuntu Accessibility List. See:

for more details.