[orca-list] linux partitions in fusion

Hello

So, apparently gnome is currently just running from the iso disk image and is not really installed.  I started up the installation process and everything was fine until it told me that it wanted to make a partician for itself.  I thought that I already delt out the space to it when I set up the virtual computer in fusion.  I gave it 20 gb of space to kick around.  And now it wants more.

What should I do to get around this?  If it does partician, won't it erase my mac files?

Justin Harford

"A man's memory is bound to be a distortion of his past in accordance with his present interests, and the most faithful autobiography is likely to mirror less what a man was than what he has become."

Fawn M. Brodie