[orca-list] IM AND ORCA

HI ALL

WHAT SORT OF SUPPORT DOES ORCA OFFER TO INSTANT MESSAGING?  WHEN I TRY TO SEND A MESSAGE USING GAME, IT JUST PLAYS A JINGLE AND CRASHES.  I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO FIRST, KEEP IT FROM CRASHING, AND SECOND, CAUSE IT TO READ THE MESSAGES.

THANKS

Justin Harford

"A man's memory is bound to be a distortion of his past in accordance with his present interests, and the most faithful autobiography is likely to mirror less what a man was than what he has become."

Fawn M. Brodie