Re: [orca-list] Accessibility of Audio Apps (Was: Orca Fails in Studio)Feisty)

Hi,
just installed beep-media-player, because it was recommended to be a Winamp
like program and easy to handle.
The manual told me that the keystrokes were exactly Winamp like, so I
checked it out and faced a disappointment:
Some keystrokes are Winamp like, especially those that play files, but
others, especially those that open files/addresses/dirctories were
completely different. I use the default skin, which came with the program.
So my questions is: Why doesn't it work as expected? Could the authors of
that program please stop fooling the users?
Any tips and hints?
Hermann