Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 20:53:10 +0530
From: krishnakant Mane <researchbase gmail com>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] top panel accessibility problem

hello,
off late I have been trying to access tools like gaim.
I tried using yahoo messenger and jabber today.
I could get the registration on jabber done and I already had a yahoo
account so no problems setting it up in gaim.
but now when I put my password and log in, I can't do any thing else?
where is my buddy list and how to select chat rooms were my questions.
one of my sited friend then told me that the options can be accessed
when the icon in the top panel is clicked.
we tried doing it together but orca does not give any hint what so
ever as to where is the gaim icon.  I also tried with flat review mode
but no use.
can some one give me idea of using the gaim messenger?
regards,
Krishnakant.